Hook and Ladder Theater COVID-19 Policies
Indoor/Outdoor Event Policy
We strongly recommend all guests to wear masks indoors while visiting our facilities, unless actively eating or drinking.
Hook Safety Protocols
- The Hook and Ladder Theater recognizes all CDC and MDH guidelines as relates to capacity, safe-distancing, hand-washing, sanitation, masking, etc.
- Face Covers– The Hook highly recommends masks be worn indoors when visiting our facilities, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Ionization Equipment – The Hook has installed ionization equipment into our theater HVAC system. (This equipment essentially dispatches free ions to attach to airborne particulates, like covid-19, and then drops them to the ground so they cannot be inhaled.)
- Sanitizer – Touch-free hand-sanitation stations throughout the facilities.
- Touch-free Orders – Touch-free purchasing offered exclusively inside The Hook
- Protection – Protected points of contact, plexiglass and timely sanitation regimen
- Code of Conduct – The Hook will require all artists, staff, volunteers and guests to adhere to the code of conduct policy we’ve adopted to maintain an environment free of discrimination and/or harassment.