Hook and Ladder Theater COVID-19 Policies – Effective Immediately
Indoor/Outdoor Event Policy
All performances will require guests show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination. Acceptable forms will include any digital, photo-copy or hard-copy card that matches the individual’s state-issued ID. We REQUIRE all guests to wear masks indoors while visiting our facilities, unless actively eating or drinking.
*Please check back regularly for safety related updates
Hook Safety Protocols
- 100% Vaccinated – The Hook staff and volunteers will be 100% vaccinated and we will require all staff and volunteers to be masked on-site.
- Proof – The Hook requires proof of full vaccination to gain entry to ALL events.
- Face Covers– The Hook requires masks be worn indoors when visiting our facilities, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Ionization Equipment – The Hook has installed ionization equipment into our theater HVAC system. (This equipment essentially dispatches free ions to attach to airborne particulates, like covid-19, and then drops them to the ground so they cannot be inhaled.)
- Sanitizer – Touch-free hand-sanitation stations throughout the facilities.
- Touch-free Orders – Touch-free purchasing offered exclusively inside The Hook
- Protection – Protected points of contact, plexiglass and timely sanitation regimen
- Track and Trace – All attendees are tracked through our ticketing for all Hook events.
- Code of Conduct – The Hook will require all artists, staff, volunteers and guests to adhere to the code of conduct policy we’ve adopted to maintain an environment free of discrimination and/or harassment.
- The Hook and Ladder Theater recognizes all CDC and MDH guidelines as relates to capacity, safe-distancing, hand-washing, sanitation, masking, etc.