Code of Conduct
The Hook & Ladder Theater is proudly committed to fostering an environment in which all are treated with dignity and respect, free from discrimination and harassment of any kind. Everyone who enters The Hook should be safe from harm.
The Hook has also retained the services of Squeerity and together we reserve the right to deny any person who violates our Hook Code of Conduct the privilege of performing at or attending FPAC produced events.
*By purchasing tickets and/or entering The Hook & Ladder Theater you agree to abide by these guidelines. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in immediate removal from the facilities and no refunds will be offered.
The following behavior is not welcome at The Hook & Ladder:
- Sexual misconduct or harassment of any kind, including unwelcome verbal or non-verbal sexual attention or unwanted physical contact.
- Acting or speaking in a discriminatory manner or using racist, sexist, ableist, transphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, or other biased language.
- Disruptive or aggressive behavior, including stalking, threatening, or following anyone in an intimidating or unwanted manner.
- Abuse of power, including but not limited to abuses related to wealth, race, gender, sexuality, or one’s position as a performer or manager.
While at The Hook & Ladder, you agree to:
- Be proactive in creating a community-oriented atmosphere where the safety of others is prioritized and valued.
- Respect the physical and emotional boundaries of others.
- Reject violent or discriminatory behavior.
- Be responsible for your own actions. Be aware that your actions do have an effect on others