2021 ARF Autism Benefit Concert with The Belfast Cowboys
2021 ARF Autism Benefit Concert
The Autism Recovery Foundation (ARF) invites you to a special benefit concert honoring the 2021 Minnesota “Autism Heroes”, the individuals, parents, and staff who worked tirelessly this year for children with autism. This year, ARF is pleased to return to The Hook and Ladder for an outdoor concert featuring musical guest: The Belfast Cowboys.
Saturday, September 25
‘Under The Canopy’
at The Hook and Ladder Theater
7-10pm :: $35
BUY TICKETS *** All Hook and Ladder Theater performances will require guests show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination for entry.***
Hook Covid-19 Policies & Safety Protocols
About The Autism Recovery Foundation:
1 in 54 children has a diagnosis of autism.
ARF raises funds to ensure that all Minnesota children diagnosed with autism have access to the therapy services they need. You can help us build the autism workforce by providing scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students working in the field and support Minnesota families on the front lines of autism through our Canteen Grant program.
Together we can ensure that all children have a bright future to look forward to.
Are you interested in sponsorship of the 2021 Autism Heroes Concert? Join the community of corporate and individual sponsors who help make this event possible. Additional information about sponsorship levels can be found on the ARF website: http://www.autismrecoveryfoundation.org/autism-heroes
Special Thanks to our 2021 Sponsors:
In response to the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic, ARF continues to monitor the guidance from MDH, the CDC and local officials. We have worked carefully with the Hook and Ladder to develop a plan we hope allows all event participants to enjoy a safe and fun evening at the benefit concert. This includes:
- moving our event outdoors under a large tent that can accomodate social distancing.
- requiring registration and contact information for all artists and event participants for track and trace.
- creating a larger barrier between artists, guests, and stage staff.
- requiring face masks for anyone entering the Hook and Ladder building to access restrooms or the bar area.
- offering a full refund of tickets to anyone experiencing COVID 19 symptoms.
1. Will there be food and beverages?
The Hook and Ladder does not provide food, however food truck options will be available for anyone interested in purchasing items during the concert. A cash bar will be available inside the Hook and Ladder as well.
2. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
The reception is open to adults, 18 and over. There is a cash bar at the event open to individuals 21+.
3. What are my transport/parking options for getting to the event?
Getting here by Light Rail
The METRO Blue Line offers fast, quiet light-rail service between downtown Minneapolis and Mall of America. Dozens of bus routes connect with the train at the Lake St/Midtown station, making the Hook and Ladder very accessible thru Metro Transit.
The Hook & Ladder Theater has a large parking area with FREE parking on the west side of the building with easy access to the concert area.
4. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions about the event, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can I update my registration information?
For changes to your registration, contact ARF via email: email@example.com